Skip to main content

Burn Run – Niles, MI

The Burn Run is a fantastic motorcycle weekend located in Niles, Michigan each year in July to benefit The Great Lakes Burn Camp. The motorcycle run was started in 2001 to help raise money for children who have been affected by fire. The weekend includes live music, food vendors, downtown stores and merchandise vendors. The Nile firefighters and community invite everyone to come and support a great cause. If you are not a bike rider do not worry. Come and enjoy a great weekend. If you are interested in helping or want more information check out their website. This year the ride is going to be June 25,26,27 2021. 


If you think that someone you know could use this information please send it on. I have more safety tips and special non profit blogs on my Val Cares web page. Valerie Bomberger ABR, AHWD Re/Max Harbor Country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting your ducks in a row before you start house hunting

  I have spent over 25 years helping buyers find their right home. I can help you find your right home. I have years worth of helpful information on my website for you to explore. Even if you have bought a home in the past this information might be of interest. I cover mortgages, hiring an agent, free home searches and much more. If you have any questions just ask .

REALTOR’s ® Find A Way To Tackle Discrimination

In Part 3 of discrimination in real estate        I want cover the  One America Principles.      These principles were  created by the Department of     Housing and Urban Development ( HUD ) in 1997.  The information on One America Principles is long  but is very important to all buyers.     Here is a list of  principles that I follow:I welcome you and want to do business with you. I will base my decision and opinions of you on who you are, not on any preconceived stereotypes or ingrained value judgments. I subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles. I embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation. I will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose. I will market home ownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that home ownership is a realistic option. I will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you and encourage you to consider all communities an

Fair Housing Declaration Part 4 of 4

  Part 4 of my series on discrimination n Real estate is about the Fair housing Act. This shows buyers and sellers the dos and do n0t's, rights and penalties under the law. It is a important law that guarantees that no one can refuse to sell or lease property to anyone because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity and national origin. Please checkout the whole Fair Housing Act with the United States Department of Justice. I have included some excerpts from the ACT. Sec. 805. [42 U.S.C. 3605] Discrimination in Residential Real Estate-Related Transactions (a) In General.--It shall be unlawful for any person or other entity whose business includes engaging in residential real estate-related transactions to discriminate against any person in making available such a transaction, or in the terms or conditions of such a transaction, because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. (b) Definitio